The Wellness Research Division at Rozess Supplies strives to create innovative products that work synergistically with our technology. The MicroLaser is the most advanced application of nutrients to the skin. We are continuously hard at work, carefully testing formulas until we master new skin solutions that will improve overall skin health and vitality
Antioxidants… we can’t get enough of them! Antioxidants are persistent in fighting against free radical damage while nourishing skin as they boost hydration and enhance skin tone evenness. Our avocado oil-rich products feature a powerhouse combination of antioxidants that work to restore beautifully healthy skin.
What are Growth Factors, really? Growth Factors are natural proteins that assist in a variety of activities in the body, especially in the skin’s healing process. Young skin stays smooth and resilient longer because higher levels of growth factors nourish and heal the skin. However, as we age, growth factor levels decrease, and the visible signs of aging become more prominent. Therefore, we use the highest quality avocado oil that delivers that same function.
It’s inevitable. As we age, dark spots and discoloration become more noticeable and skin becomes uneven in tone due to a variety of factors. It’s time to awaken dull skin with MicroSkin. This specially formulated skincare treatment and take-home products will leave skin radiant with a more even complexion.
While some may find the very words, acid peel a bit daunting, we believe they provide excellent benefits. Lactic acids and Papaya acids are used frequently in MicroLaser treatments and take-home products. These acids are notorious for gently exfoliating skin by sloughing away dead skin cells. MicroLaser acid peel formulations are great for all skin types, especially those with oily and congested skin.
- Manufactured in the heart of South Africa’s foremost avocado producing orchards.
- Using one of the natural resources of the region, Avocado is the basis for the MicroSkin care range.
- Avocado oil has been acclaimed the best of all plant oils where absorption is concerned, and is ideal for use in skin care products as a treatment for skin problems and damaged skin.
- The products are especially effective on sensitive skin.
- Avocado oil contains a wealth of vitamins, namely from A to K and PP.