RoZess T & C Rozess Supplies Terms and Conditions of Business
1. Rozess Supplies conforms to the criteria outlined by the new CPA (Consumer Protection Act) effective 1 April 2011
2. We advise all our Customers to obtain information on the new CPA and how it affects them.
3. The onus is on the Customer/purchaser to ensure that only suitably qualified personnel operate or utilize GOODS/ products/furniture/equipment, which has been purchased. Use of equipment by unqualified persons could cause harm to themselves and other people involved. Rozess Supplies will thus not be held liable for harm and damage caused
4. Rozess Supplies operates on a COD basis. All goods ordered must be paid for on delivery or collection, or where a third party is used for such delivery, payment should be made prior to goods being sent. Fraud Prevention In order to protect you and Rozess supplies from fraudulent transactions, Rozess Supplies may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third party organization to perform address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address. Rozess Supplies also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased on this website to certain addresses.
5. In the event of payment not having been received by Rozess Supplies from the customer on delivery of the GOODS, the customer shall pay interest on all overdue amounts from the due date to date of payment, both days inclusive, at the rate of 2% above the Prime Overdraft rate per annum.
6. Ownership of the GOODS shall remain vested in Rozess Supplies until the purchase price has been paid in full and any discounts given will be revoked if the amount owing exceeds 120days.
7. In the event of an attorney being instructed to collect any overdue amounts owing by the customer to Rozess Supplies or to institute any legal proceedings for any amounts owed to Rozess Supplies by the Customer, the customer shall be liable for all attorney and own client costs, including collection commissions, incurred by Rozess Supplies
8. Any other deliveries will be sent via our nominated carrier and the freight and insurance charge will be for the customer/purchaser’s account. Risk shall pass onto the customer/purchaser once POD (proof of delivery) is signed.
9. The person receiving the order will be required to sign the proof of delivery to indicate that each item has been received undamaged and sealed in it’s original packaging. Should the item be damaged or the packaging not in place, this must be indicated on the proof of delivery/receipt and the company/carrier representative and the person receiving the item must both sign the proof of delivery/receipt to this effect. This item may then be returned to Rozess Supplies Ownership By signing documentation (invoice or waybill) on receipt of goods and settling full amount payable, you acquire ownership of all items. Rozess supplies will no longer be responsible for any damage inflicted on the items unless it is due to a manufacturing fault and is covered under warranty.
10. Rozess Supplies cannot be held liable under it’s guarantee policy for any damages visible at the time of collection or acceptance of delivery that was not indicated on the proof of delivery/receipt by the customer.
11. Should the customers residence be more than one story i.e. ground level, to which access is difficult or the item is likely to be damaged if carried through the access points, then the item will be delivered to the lift or opening as the stairwell and further movement of the item will become the customers responsibility from that point forward.
12. Rozess Supplies is not liable for any damages caused by the carriers delivery vehicle to the customers residence, structure or to persons/possessions at the residence
13. Rozess Supplies quotations and proforma invoices are valid for 7 days only and stock will only be reserved once payment has been made and the order and payment confirmed by Rozess Supplies.
14. Rozess pricelists vary intermittently as they are subject to fluctuations in the exchange rate as well as price increases from factories. Please ask for a quotation first.
15. All furniture and equipment sold by Rozess Supplies has a 6-month warrantee and any freight costs incurred for claims or returns will be for the customer/purchasers account.
16. With regard to furniture the guarantee does not extend to upholstery (e.g. vinyl or PU leather) and normal wear and tear including scratches, shrinkages and changes in colour of the wood
17. Rozess Supplies reserves the right to refuse any claim should the equipment have:
- been mishandled in any way including removal of serial numbers,
- been operated by any unqualified personnel,
- failed to have been operated in the means to which it was intended or advised
- been subjected to any lightning strikes, unstable electricity supply and/or power surges (we insist that all
electrical products are used with a surge protector for the safety of consumers as well as the protection of
the integrity of the equipment)
- incurred any destruction or damage by fire, tempest, flood, vermin, rust, riot, civil commotion or force
- Incorrect use of equipment.
18. Please ensure that you purchase the correct GOODS for your needs and that you have read the Warrantee and instructions on furniture and equipment prior to use. Should you find on delivery that the goods are unsuitable and return them with our driver, there will be a delivery charge applied.
19. Rozess Supplies shall not accept any claim on goods once opened by the customer unless submitted in
writing and received by Rozess Supplies within 48 hours of proof of delivery/receipt of goods. Should the
customer fail to communicate a claim as detailed above, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the
GOODS as being in good order and condition in all respects. Should the customer damage the goods during
assembly, or moving, no exchange or refund will be entertained
20. Rozess Supplies reserves the right to appoint a representative of the company to inspect the item returned
before a refund, repair or replacement is considered. Sale or shop-soiled items will not be considered for refund or replacement
21. Refund – Default items must be returned within 7 (seven) calendar days from date of purchase on official invoice (proof of purchase) in original packaging and unused. Please sign all warranties and fax it through as soon as you have received your goods to activate your warranty.
Rozess supplies will not process Refunds for incorrect purchase or change of mind. All Refund requests need to be made in writing to [email protected] within 7 days of purchase.
In the event that Rozess Supplies chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
Once you have received your goods, please check thoroughly against invoice. If an item is received nd it is either damaged or faulty or an item has not been received at all, please call our Offices within 48 hours. No claims can be accepted after this period. If after investigating the error, we find we are at fault, we will correct the problem at no extra cost to you. If a replacement or credit is required due to product not to the liking of the recipient or not as expected the purchaser shall be liable for any return shipping and other charges that might arise. Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully. Exchanges will not be permitted. Goods (in original packaging and unused) must be returned within 7 days from purchase and a 10% handling fee will be charged. Due to the nature of our products we can’t accept any opened or used products for returns.
No money will be refunded – your “account” will be credited and may be deducted from your next order.
22. Rozess Supplies shall not accept any claim unless the GOODS are returned in the original, undamaged
23. Rozess Supplies shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of savings, or any other actual or consequential damage of whatsoever nature arising from any defect in the GOODS. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Rozess Supplies be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the items / products on this site.
24. Rozess Supplies relies exclusively on the information provided by the manufacturers of the GOODS supplied
to the customer, and offers no warranty or guarantee in respect of the correctness of same.
25. Rozess Supplies does not warrant that the GOODS sold to the customer will meet the requirements for which the customer has purchased the GOODS. And any failure on the part of the GOODS will be handled strictly in accordance with the warranty of the manufacturer concerned, the details of which will be provided by Rozess Supplies on request.
26. The customer bears the cost of any unsuccessful claim lodged by Rozess Supplies with the manufacturer of the GOODS on behalf of the customer.
27. Rozess Supplies may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on the website/pricelist at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items. All prices listed on the website/pricelist are in South African Rands and all charges will be processed in South African Rands.
All prices listed on this website/pricelist are subject to confirmation. Rozess Supplies will notify you by email if the confirmed price of an item/delivery charges you have selected differs from the price listed on the website/pricelist or on your purchase order.
28. Rozess supplies reserves the right to limit the quantities of certain items which you, your family or any group can purchase. Rozess Supplies will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Rozess Supplies will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. If goods are not available or there is a delay in delivery Rozess Supplies will notify its customers within 5 business days.
29. Payment options provided by Rozess Supplies are Visa, MasterCard, EFT, Debit Card or Cash. Credit card payments will only be processed if the card form has been completed and faxed with the necessary documentation. No credit card will be process without us receiving it unless you are collecting and can produce the card with positive identification.
EFT payments must be done before delivery and proof fax 24 hours prior to delivery. Please confirm with Accounts department receipt of faxed proof as certain banks transfer takes 48 hours before reflecting on our bank statement. Debit cards can only be processed if client collect order. We cannot accept this method of payment for orders on delivery or with post or courier. Please see EFT, or cash payments.
No goods will be released without full payment of invoice amount.
Once Payment has been received and processed, and warranties and Rozess Terms & Conditions is signed goods will be shipped, please allow 7-10 business days.
- We only ship within South Africa and Namibia
- Delivery is via third party courier
- It is our company policy that we do not ship to Post Office box.
- All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed for at time of delivery. Under some special circumstances, courier deliveries may be replaced by South African Post.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
- If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
- If you are not home at the time of delivery additional delivery charges may apply.
- Order cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 2 – 7 days for delivery.
- Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location
- Do not accept damaged goods from couriers, it needs to be send back to sender.